Yes, you heard us right. YOU get to choose their songs! Move over mentors and vocal coaches, the fans are in charge next week! Just go to the Pepsi Challenge page right now and choose from three different song options for each act to possibly perform on the next performance show. Make your selections NOW because the opportunity to do so will end this SAT DEC. 1 at 12 p.m. ET/9 a.m. PT.
The songs you get to choose from are:
Carly Rose Sonenclar
1. Beyonce's "If I Were a Boy"
2. Michael Jackson's "I Just Can't Stop Loving You"
3. Ellie Goulding's version of Elton John's "Your Song"
1. Ke$ha's "Die Young"
2. Katy Perry's "Part of Me"
3. Pink's "So What"
1. Rihanna's "Diamonds"
2. Seal's "Kiss From a Rose"
3. Duffy's "Mercy"
1. The Black Eyed Peas' "I Got a Feeling"
2. Alphaville's "Forever Young"
3. Bruno Mars' "Marry You"
1. One Direction's "What Makes You Beautiful"
2. Ellie Goulding's "Anything Can Happen"
3. Demi Lovato's "Give Your Heart a Break"
1. Garth Brooks' "The Dance"
2. Jason Aldean's "She's Country"
3. Garth Brooks' "If Tomorrow Never Comes"
CLICK HERE to choose the song you want for each artist!
Also, join in on the Pepsi Challenge chatter on THE X FACTOR's official channels, Twitter (using #PepsiChallenge), Facebook, and Instagram, where you get to influence aspects of the contestants' performances from wardrobe to song style.
Tune in next WED DEC 5 at 8/7c on FOX to see if your choice was selected when the Top 6 perform.